Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vegan Challenge!

When you hear the word "vegan" what do you think? Personally, I thought adjectives like "crazy, extreme, hippie," etc. I would never guess that one day I may be considering that type of lifestyle. I am obviously not any of those things I described by the way, maybe a little crazy, but that's it. ;)

I had been toying with the idea of becoming a vegetarian for some time now, and I came to the conclusion that if I'm going to cut out one animal product, I want to go all the way and cut out all of them. Support from my friends and the horrible images that I will not soon forget from the documentary "Vegucated" help me make up my mind. (Seriously, I cried so hard watching that documentary) So I'm challenging myself to eat a vegan diet. I don't know for how long, or if I will continue once I figure out how long I'm doing it for, but I'm excited to see what kind of changes in my body and my health that I will see and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment