Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful.

Last night was rough.

I had a terrible night and  I immediately wanted to turn to food for comfort. I was almost ready to throw in the towel and eat a fatty hamburger. Where would that get me though? I was already not feeling well, so to add guilt and regret on top of that? No thank you. I gathered all of the willpower I could muster and ended up having a super delicious vegan citrus tofu wrap with a green salad, plus a little comfort food of chips and guacamole. I'm proud of myself for making that decision. A few months ago, I would have said fuck it and ate until I was sick. Just goes to show how far I've come from that, and while I still have an off day every once in a while, I'm still on the right path.

To be honest, I really have my boyfriend to thank for literally coming to my rescue. I'm grateful to him for not having a judgmental bone in his body, and for loving me unconditionally.

I'm just grateful in general. Life isn't perfect, we all know that, but seeing past that and being able to love what you do have is important. 

And If you're reading this, I'm thankful for you too.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment