Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting ready for the New Year!

Hope everyone had a beautiful holiday season with family and loved ones!

I don't really have a ton to say, so enjoy your vacations (if you're lucky enough to get a few extra days off). As for me, I'm back in the office and it is SLOW! Spending most of today catching up on celebrity gossip and making plans for the next couple of weeks :)

Exciting things that are coming up in the beginning of 2014:

Jan 1: Resolution 5k run!

Jan 6: The Blonde Vegan 5-Day Cleanse program that I'm starting with a few other girlfriends (check it out here: http://www.theblondevegan.com/2013/11/15/tbv-cleanse-program/)

Jan 9: My 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend <3

and a little bit later on...

March 15: The Color Run 5k

March 22: Dirty Girl Mud Run 5k

I can't wait to see what amazing things this new year will bring !



No comments:

Post a Comment